uk tax VAT advice for returning expats

Renfrew Renfrewshire tax advice

Renfrew Renfrewshire - tax advice for high earners VAT Recommendation London All VAT registered companies should submit VAT returns on-line and pay any VAT due electronically. We can help you in registering for this and can submit the returns in your behalf. The VAT legislation makes no allowance for absences from the UK and stiff penalties are imposed for failure to register for VAT or to submit returns on time..

Added: 2021-05-28 | Comments: 0 | Category: VAT Advice